Friday 1 July 2011

Dark Army I

I'm Using the 2011/03 Ban List

This deck is consist of Mix type Dark Attribute Monster.



Monster:
1 Rainbow Dark Dragon
1 Dark Horus
1 Dark Armes Dragon
1 Dark Magician of Chaos
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Caius the shadow Monarch
1 Dark Nephtys
1 Dark General Freed
1 The Dark Creator
1 Double Coston
1 Shadowpriestess of Ohm
1 Witch of the Black Rose
1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Dark Crusader
1 Snipe Hunter
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Resonator
1 Barrier Statue of the Abyss
1 Sinister Sprocket
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
1 Doomsday Horror


Spell:
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark Eruption
2 Fires of Doomsday
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystic Plasma Zone
1 Recurring Nightmare
1 Soul Exchange
1 Veil of Darkness
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control


Trap:
2 Dark Bribe
1 Deck Devastation Virus
2 Escape from the Dark Dimension
1 Hidden Soldiers
1 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Bottomless Trap Hole


EX:
2 Ally of Justice Catastor
2 Dark End Dragon
2 Hundred Eyes Dragon
2 Infernity Doom Dragon

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog :) can you show me how to do a deck mixing all machine, ancient gear and machina monsters? please. And thankyou in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry awesome dark deck gonna make it see how it plays out in my local tourneys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those recipes are awesome! You do really know how to make it (I'm really bad at balancing my decks, so I need all sort of help I can get =P). I hope you continue with your work (Unless you have already finished it, if it's so, I feel like talking with a ghost =D)!


    -And sorry for my poor English, I'm brazilian ^^-

    ReplyDelete