Tuesday 19 July 2011

Death Message

I'm Using the 2010/09 Ban List



Monsters:
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 Doom Shaman
2 Dark Necrofear
1 Snipe Hunter
3 Newdoria
3 Giant Germ
1 Sangan
3 Wall of Illusion
1 Mask of Darkness
1 Night Assailant
3 Grave Squirmer


Spell:
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Giant Trunade
1 Fires of Doomsday
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Inferno Reckless Summon
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
1 Spirit Message "E" (JP) "I" (USA)
1 Spirit Message "A" (JP) "N" (USA)
1 Spirit Message "T" (JP) "A" (USA)
1 Spirit Message "H" (JP) "L" (USA)


Trap:
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Destiny Board
1 Mirror Force
1 The Transmigration
1 Waboku

1 comment:

  1. I use your decks for dueling network and I honestly found no point to the reckless summon. My question is, was there a point?

    ReplyDelete